Trusts can be a flexible, effective vehicle for you to make important decisions about your estate, minimize your tax burden or preserve the wishes of a loved one who has passed.
At Campbell Green LLP, our comprehensive estate practice encompasses a wide range of trust matters. We help people create and administer trusts, including:
- Living trusts
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Testamentary trusts
- Married A-B trusts
- Special needs trusts for a disabled beneficiary
- Pet trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRT)
We support clients at every stage of the life of a trust, including:
- Planning — Through our thorough, custom-tailored estate planning services, we can help you determine what type of trust, if any, is appropriate for your needs and the needs of your family.
- Administration — If you have been tasked with administering the trust of a loved one, it can seem overwhelming. We provide advice and assistance to beneficiaries, trustees and other interested parties.
- Litigation — When there is a disagreement about the terms or management of a trust, we have a strong record of resolving these disputes in and out of the courtroom.